10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Stretto
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
The Stretto is designed for 10 metre narrow lots with the garage to the rear.
If you are looking for a rear loaded, two storey home with 4 bedrooms and plenty of space, all for well under $300,000 then the Stretto is for you.
On the ground floor, the master suite is located at the front of the home, with a large walk in robe and ensuite that adjoins to a powder room.
The kitchen overlooks the alfresco with an open living off to the side.
Upstairs a large sitting area is surrounded by 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, making it a great place in the home for the kids to spend their time in.
This is a rear loaded double storey home design, meaning the garage is to the back of the house, which essentially means this is a home you would build on a narrow lot with a rear laneway. This home has been designed for 10m wide blocks, but can be configured to suit wider lots.
Rear loaded blocks are now common place among the many new land estates across Perth. Land developers generally like to keep blocks of land as affordable as possible, so they offer narrow lots with rear lane access as a relatively cheap option for home builders to consider.
10 metre wide rear loaded blocks are generally the most common block size when considering lots that have rear lane access, making the Stretto among one of our more popular house plans.
As with all of our narrow lot 2 storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Choice of colorbond or tiled roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches with LED visibility
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Stretto
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!