14m Lot Width
Enquire about the Sentosa
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
The Sentosa is all about big family living. With a total area of almost 320sqm this home has it all, and all while fitting blocks to 14 metres wide.
The Sentosa is a great example of intelligent home design, offering all of the accommodation you could reasonably expect to fit on a 14m wide narrow block, plus that extra level of style and sophistication that you can always expect from a company constantly among the most awarded two storey home builders in Perth.
Walking in to the home you pass the home theatre and study to the front, leading you into the spacious open plan living area to the rear. The kitchen, dining and alfresco areas work wonderfully together and is the perfect set up for big family get togethers.
Upstairs you will find the sleeping quarters, with the master suite and three spacious bedrooms adjoining a multi-purpose sitting room that could work just as well as an activity room for the kids and ensure they keep their mess hidden from the visitors downstairs.
The master bedroom on the upper floor is a popular configuration for those with younger children, allowing the parents to be within close quarters of a night time.
The Sentosa is the perfect two storey home for Perth families who need to tick all of those accommodation boxes. Open plan living? Tick. 4 big bedrooms? Tick. Dedicated theatre room and separate, private study? Tick. Upstairs living area for the kids? Tick. It is little wonder this is among our most popular double storey house designs, with a floor plan that simply works!
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Colorbond steel roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches with LED visibility
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Sentosa
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!