12m Lot Width
Enquire about the Royce
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
An intelligent and practical home design suited for those 12m blocks with rear lane access that requires the garage to the rear.
The contemporary elevation with feature portico adds street appeal, while inside the dedicated home theatre to the front, separate study, open plan kitchen/dining/living and alfresco are highlights. Not forgetting the good sized master with huge walk-in robe and double-vanity ensuite.
Rear loaded blocks of land are an attractive and well priced alternative to more traditional lot sizes, and while they may appear narrow at first glance, it is amazing what can be achieved in a single storey house design on a 12 metre wide block.
As soon as you step inside the Royce, you forget this is a home designed for a narrow lot and instead focus on the well thought out and very functional floor plan. The 3 bedrooms are a good size, in particular the master bedroom, which has a touch of opulence. And the open plan living area with high ceilings gives a great sense of space.
12 metre wide rear loaded blocks are the more common block size configuration for lots that have rear lane access, however the Royce can also be re-designed to fit slightly wider or narrower blocks of land should you require it.
As with all of our narrow lot single storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Deluxe Series Inclusions
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- 31 course ceilings to kitchen, living and dining areas in lieu of 28 course
- High ceilings (28 course) to garage
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the Deluxe Specification plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes Deluxe Specification or turnkey options get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Royce
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!