Modus Element $314,100
12.5m Lot Width
Enquire about the Modus Element
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Based on our stunning flagship two storey display home, the Modus Element feels as good on the inside as it looks on the outside. Utilising the latest in alternative construction methods, this home strikes a chord before you even set foot inside, with the modern and stylish elevation offering bags of street appeal.
Inside you immediately notice the sense of natural light and space that welcomes you through to the open plan living area to the rear.
Designed for lots from 12.5 metres wide, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for growing families.
At Vision One Homes we stand for innovation in building. We like to push the boundaries of what is possible within a moderate building budget. Looking at this home, you could be forgiven for thinking it is more expensive than it actually is.
This two storey display home also boasts 4 good sized bedrooms, a dedicated home theatre a separate living area upstairs and a chef’s kitchen that includes a generously sized walk in pantry.
As with all of our 12.5 metre wide two storey floor plans, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Colorbond steel roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Modus Element
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!