Modus Display $383,400
12.5m Lot Width
Our stunning flagship two storey display home, the Modus feels as good on the inside as it looks on the outside.
Utilising the latest in alternative construction methods, this home strikes a chord before you even set foot inside, with the modern and stylish elevation offering bags of street appeal.
Inside you immediately notice the sense of natural light and space that welcomes you through to the open plan living area to the rear.
Designed for lots from 12.5 metres wide, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for growing families.
At Vision One Homes we stand for innovation in building. We like to push the boundaries of what is possible within a moderate building budget. Looking at this home, you could be forgiven for thinking it is more expensive than it actually is. The striking elevation combines the rustic feel of timber and contrasts that with the feature brick and contemporary render, creating a unique and stylish look that will appeal to those who want to stand apart from the neighbours.
Inside the Modus does not disappoint, with spaces for the whole family with a major focus on the entertaining area to the rear.
This two storey display home also boasts 4 good sized bedrooms, a dedicated home theatre a separate living area upstairs and a chef’s kitchen that includes a generously sized walk in pantry.
To find a double storey display home of this quality priced under $400,000 is rare and we therefore welcome you to come and view it for yourself in the Eden Beach display village.
And of course, as with all of our 12.5 metre wide two storey floor plans, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Display Home Location
8 Pallium Way, Jindalee
08 9240 6040
Weds: 2pm to 5pm
Sat & Sun: 1pm to 5pm
House & Land Packages for Modus Display
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!