12m Lot Width
Enquire about the Minion
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
With an elevation that wouldn’t look out of place on the cover of a modern architecture magazine, this 12 metre wide single storey home design is an ideal solution for those looking to build on a rear loaded block with garage to the rear.
Highlights include the large open plan living with clever indoor/outdoor flow to the alfresco, ideal for entertaining. The resort style master, separate study and dedicated home theatre and designer kitchen with spacious corner pantry.
Intelligent, contemporary design that works on every level.
Rear loaded blocks are now much more common place across the new land estates in Perth. This is essentially a block of land that has rear lane access, meaning the garage is located to the rear of the home. These rear lane access lots are usually narrower than more traditional lots, with 12 metres being one of the more common sizes.
The Minion takes advantage of this rear garage requirement, by offering a front façade that is edgy, contemporary and offers plenty of street appeal. The skillion roof is a real highlight and is sure to add plenty of resale value when the time comes.
Priced under $300,000, this 3 bedroom, 12 metre single storey home design makes use of every square inch. Our in-house design team once again showed that intelligent design can be achieved on all block sizes – it is little wonder we are always among the winners at the annual MBA & HIA Perth Home Builders awards.
So if you are looking for a 12 metre wide, narrow lot single storey home under $300K, the Minion is an ideal option for would-be home builders looking for a well constructed and unique house plan.
As with all of our 12 metre wide single storey floor plans, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Minion
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!