12.5m Lot Width
Enquire about the Lumin
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
A perfect fit for a 12.5 metre narrow lot this 2 storey home design is perfect for those looking for a 3 bedroom home with all beds located on the upper floor.
Build in double brick or use our light weight construction for the upper floor the choice is yours!
As you walk in to the Lumin the entry leads through to the open plan rear living with access to the generous alfresco.
Upstairs is home to the communal sitting room and 3 well-appointed bedrooms, including the master suite with double vanity ensuite and spacious walk in robe.
The master bedroom located on the upper floor is one of the most popular configurations for young families as it means parents have quick and easy access to the kids should the need arise. And with the Lumin you have the added advantage of the master suite being large enough to create a comfortable reading space to sit down and get stuck in to the latest best seller as a bit of ‘quiet time’ to take for yourself.
The upstairs sitting room could easily double as a kids activity area for those with younger children, or a teen retreat where they can relax and enjoy a movie on Netflix or spend an hour or two playing the latest video game.
Downstairs the action is to the rear of the home, with the open plan living and alfresco area being located to the back of the home, ideal for those who have space to enjoy in the backyard.
Priced well under $300,000 this is a two storey home that is both functional and affordable.
As with all of our narrow lot double storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Choice of colorbond or tiled roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches with LED visibility
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Lumin
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!