10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Frontier
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Frontier is a great example of clever, modern two storey home design for narrow 10m wide blocks. Created to accommodate families of all types, this 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom home has 334sqm of total area, guest bedroom with ensuite, separate home theatre downstairs and activity area upstairs and private, front facing balcony from the master suite.
It is hard to believe there is this much room in a narrow 10m wide home design – but with a little creative thinking our in-house design team have delivered with the Frontier.
The subtle, intelligent design touches maybe hard to notice on a floor plan, but take a look and you will appreciate the work that goes in to each and every home we build. Like the configuration of the guest bedroom with ensuite and access to the powder room that can be closed off to allow use for guests without invading anyone’s privacy.
Similarly the huge window that allows natural light to flood in to the entrance hallway, welcoming you into the huge open plan living area at the rear of the home.
Speaking of which, the kitchen/dining/living area just works seamlessly with the outdoor alfresco to create that all-important indoor/outdoor flow that is essential in our amazing Perth climate.
We design homes with function in mind, so of course we have the big ticket items, like the huge front facing balcony with private access from the master suite, the perfect place to take in those amazing views when you wake up each morning.
But it is also the little things, like making sure the walk in pantry is sufficiently large enough for a family home, or having a storage area to the rear of the garage to house all of those tools and Xmas decorations.
So if you are looking for a home builder in Perth who can deliver a 10 metre wide 2 storey house plan that ticks all of your boxes, look no further than Vision One Homes and the Frontier.
As with all of our narrow lot two storey house plans, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Colorbond steel roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Frontier
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!