Cayman Duo $302,300
10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Cayman Duo
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Based on our single storey display home, the Cayman Duo is the perfect example of the level of sophisticated design that can be achieved on a 10 metre wide rear loaded block.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom double storey home design is the perfect alternative design to the display home, taking all of the popular features from the design and adding that all important extra space with the addition of the second storey.
Downstairs the home features spacious living areas together with a gourmet kitchen complete with walk in pantry and separate home theatre and study.
Upstairs you will find the sleeping quarters, with the master suite and two spacious bedrooms both with built in robes. Perfect for narrow 10 metre wide blocks that have rear lane access, the Cayman Duo is a place you will be proud to call home.
This is a rear loaded 2 storey house plan, which simply means the garage is located to the rear of the house. Rear loaded blocks are now much more common across Perth, as new land estates offer them to tackle affordability issues. Offering narrow lots with rear lane access is a relatively cheap option for home builders to consider and with 2 storey house plans designed specifically to fit such lots, you will still be able to build a well built, well designed home that works for you are your family!
10 metre wide rear loaded blocks are generally the most common block size configuration for rear lane access, however the Cayman Duo can also be re-designed to fit slightly wider or narrower blocks of land.
As with all of our narrow lot 2 storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Colorbond steel roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Cayman Duo
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!