10m Lot Width
How It Measures Up
The Cayman is the perfect example of sophisticated design. The home features spacious living areas together with a gourmet kitchen complete with walk in pantry. The master suite would sit well in the most stylish resort with extensive wardrobe and ensuite complete with bath and twin vanities. With two further bedrooms plus a study and dedicated theatre room the Cayman is a place you will be proud to call home.
Designed for 10 metre wide, rear loaded blocks of land, the Cayman is proof that a lot can be achieved in a home when a design team focus on the essential elements of light and space. It is yet another example of why our in-house design team are so often among the winners year after year at the annual HIA and MBA Perth Home Builder Awards.
There are so many highlights of this home, but none more so than the master bedroom. This resort style suite is nothing short of sensational and is sure to make anyone feel like they are staying in a 5 star hotel each and every night. The lengthy walk in wardrobe and huge ensuite with feature bath tub is enough to impress even the harshest of critics.
As you browse the floor plan you will notice the master suite also looks out on to the outdoor alfresco area, which is cleverly placed to the side of the home, allowing for lots of natural light to flood into the open plan living area, whilst also being well placed adjacent to the kitchen, making entertaining functional and all-inclusive.
10 metre wide rear loaded blocks are the more common block size configuration for lots that have rear lane access, however the Royce can also be re-designed to fit slightly wider or narrower blocks of land should you require it.
As with all of our 10 metre wide narrow lot single storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Cayman
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!