17m Lot Width
Enquire about the Caxton
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
This home combines a simply stunning elevation with a very clever and unique layout.
Everything has been considered with this single storey home design priced well under $300,000, from the luxurious master suite with double vanity and large bath, to the separate home theatre and larger than normal study.
To the rear is the very impressive open plan living area, looking out to the outdoor alfresco.
The bedroom wing ticks all the boxes, including a clever computer nook, perfect for study or play!
Suited to the more traditional 17 metre wide lot, the Caxton has that touch of opulence that has become a rarity among many Perth home builders.
As you browse the floor plan of this stunning single storey home, it will quickly become apparent why Vision One Homes is always among the Perth Home Builder awards year after year, with the in-house design team combining intelligent design with a little wow factor and a whole lot of practical thinking.
With over 287 sqm of total area and a price tag under $300K, this home demands serious consideration.
As with all of our single storey house designs for 17 metre wide blocks, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Caxton
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!