17m Lot Width
Enquire about the Cascade
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
If you were to design your own home, thinking about how you want to live. Having separate spaces for the kids to play (or study), room for you to chill out and relax and a large open plan area where you can all come together to share time, then your home would likely look something like this.
This is contemporary design at its best. Not a single centimetre of wasted space. Every room carefully planned and thought through. A simple looking home design that is anything but!
The Cascade is a 4 bedroom home designed to fit 17 metre wide blocks. The home is more square in shape with a depth of only 20 metres, meaning it will generally suit a very specific type of block.
The floor plan is a clever layout, with the classic parent / children zoning that is so popular among home builders in Perth these days. It makes perfect sense. The minor bedrooms at the front of the home, surrounding the activity room, means the kids have their own space to make their own mess, hidden away from the rest of the house.
The master bedroom is at the rear of the home, fully equipped with everything you could want from a master suit including large walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity and plenty of space for a good-sized shower.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Cascade
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!