12m Lot Width
How It Measures Up
One of our most popular homes, this ex-display home shows just what can be achieved on a narrow, rear lane access 12m wide block.
Intelligent design has allowed for 3 good size bedrooms, including the master suite with his and her robes and double vanity ensuite, a study to the front and separate home theatre as well as open plan living to the rear.
Perfect for young couples, small families or downsizers, this is worth adding to your list of homes to consider.
Rear loaded blocks are now common place among the many new land estates across Perth. Rear loaded essentially means that the garage is located to the rear of the home, meaning the home is specifically designed for a rear lane access.
As blocks have narrowed over the years, home builders across Perth have been forced to become more flexible in their home designs, creating floor plans that suit a range of block widths all the way from 10m to 18m wide.
We think you will agree, that the Calibri is a great example of intelligent home design, offering all of the accommodation you could reasonably expect to fit on a 12m wide narrow block, plus that extra level of style and sophistication that comes from constantly being among the most awarded home builders in Perth.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Calibri
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!