12.5m Lot Width
Enquire about the Byron
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
You will be amazed at how much home can fit on a 12.5m lot with the Byron!
This 4 bedroom two storey home with master suite on the ground floor and large activity room upstairs for the kids is the ideal family home for would-be Perth home builders.
Build in double brick or use our light weight construction for the upper floor the choice is yours!
As you browse the floor plan you will see why Vision One Homes is always among the Perth home builders awards year after year.
The master suite is located on the ground floor to the front of the home and features double vanity to the ensuite as well as a generously sized walk-in robe.
To the rear of the home is the large open plan living area with the alfresco stretching the full width of the home. And with the walk-in pantry in the kitchen this design is truly an entertainer's delight!
Upstairs is home to the 3 minor bedrooms and a clever activity space that is the perfect play room for younger children or conversely would make an ideal teenagers retreat.
If you are looking for a two storey home design under $300,000 then look no further than the Byron. This home is built for families to enjoy for many years to come and is one of our more popular double storey house plans.
As with all of our 12.5 metre wide narrow lot double storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Choice of colorbond or tiled roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches with LED visibility
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Byron
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!