12.5m Lot Width
Enquire about the Axis
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
A 12.5 metre wide cottage lot home with a study AND a games room for the pool table?! You'll find your perfect match with the Axis. This flexible 3 bedroom home design offers the ability to close off living areas when not in use, or open them up to create a spacious entertainers home. A perfect design for a young couple or family.
The Axis is a front loaded home designed for narrow lots, specifically blocks that are 12.5 metres wide, which are very popular in new land estates across Perth, however the floor plan can be configured to suit blocks of varying widths.
Front loaded is a common term used among Perth home builders that essentially means the garage is located at the front of the home. It is often a difficult task for the design team in a home building company to create an elevation that really offers street appeal on a narrow, front loaded house design. This is because the garage door takes up a fair share of that 12.5 metres. However we think you will agree with the Axis, that our in-house design team have once again showed why Vision One Homes are always among the awards at both the HIA and MBA events each year!
Built on a vision of quality, innovation and professionalism. From your first impression through to your lifestyle dream, we are the place where our vision and yours become one.
Building you an exceptional home that will delight for years to come is our single-minded vision.
Deluxe Series Inclusions
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- 31 course ceilings to kitchen, living and dining areas in lieu of 28 course
- High ceilings (28 course) to garage
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the Deluxe Specification plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes Deluxe Specification or turnkey options get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Axis
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!