10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Aspen
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
If you enjoy taking some timeout to relax, the Aspen is the home for you. Designed to suit 10 metre wide narrow lots, this 3 bedroom, two storey home is built for modern living.
The upper level encompasses the master suite, ensuite, large walk in robe and a retreat making it the perfect place for a break from a busy lifestyle.
Downstairs has 2 generously sized bedrooms, bathroom and laundry as well as 2 linen cupboards which means plenty of space for storage.
The chef's kitchen looks over the living and dining, which leads out to the alfresco, the ideal space for those who love to entertain.
The Aspen achieves a visually appealing front façade, adding important street appeal, something that can be a challenge for narrow lot 2 storey homes with the garage to the front (also known as front loaded narrow lot homes). However the Aspen makes the most of the 10 metre wide frontage to deliver a contemporary, understated look that is sure to offer wide appeal to buyers.
When our in-house design team creates a two storey home for a narrow block they place great emphasis on maximising space and minimising wastage. As such the Aspen makes great use of the allocated space, offering a well thought out floor plan for the modern Perth family way of life.
Having been among the awards at the annual MBA & HIA Perth Home Builder awards you can be assured of Vision One Homes quality of construction in addition to our innovation in house design.
If you are looking for a 10 metre wide, narrow lot double storey home under $300K, the Aspen is an ideal option for would-be home builders looking for a well constructed and unique 2 storey house design.
As with all of our 10 metre wide 2 storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Choice of colorbond or tiled roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches with LED visibility
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Aspen
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!