10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Arial
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Another success story from our in-house design team who have, with much thought and attention to detail, created a very liveable home design to fit on a 10m wide block.
Making good use of every square centimetre, highlights include a generously sized open plan living area with outlook to the feature courtyard and master suite with double vanity ensuite, walk in robe and private access to the courtyard.
A clever and practical home that is an ideal choice for your 10 metre wide cottage lot.
10 metre wide narrow lots generally fall into two categories – front loaded or rear loaded. Front loaded homes, such as this design, have the garage to the front of the home, whereas rear loaded homes have the garage to the rear. The difficulty in designing front loaded homes to suit 10m wide blocks of land is centred around creating an elevation that has street appeal while still factoring in the garage door. It is safe to say the in-house design team at Vision One have overcome this hurdle and passed with flying colours. Another major reason why we are among the most awarded home builders in Perth.
In fact this 10m home design is littered with subtle design details that showcase our quality in design and construction. The intelligent use of the courtyard that can be accessed from both the open plan living area as well as the master bedroom shows that with a little design flare and a knack for clever construction techniques, anything is possible.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Arial
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!