Allira Element $184,400
15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Allira Element
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Based on our very popular display home in Aveley, the Allira Element is a great example of a home design adapted to how West Australians love to live!
Step inside and you have all of the space you need, this home feels light and breezy, perfect for those balmy Perth summers.
The 3 bedroom design is perfect for downsizers or smaller families, however for those with a few more people to house the 4 bed version is also available.
Deluxe Series Inclusions
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- 31 course ceilings to kitchen, living and dining areas in lieu of 28 course
- High ceilings (28 course) to garage
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the Deluxe Specification plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes Deluxe Specification or turnkey options get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Allira Element
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!