10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Allegro
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
If you are looking for a clever, functional rear-loaded home to suit your narrow 10m wide lot with rear lane access, then look no further.
Taking advantage of every single square metre, this thoughtfully designed 3 bedroom home offers a modern, stylish elevation combined with a well-considered floor plan that fits all of the accommodation you need.
You will be surprised what you can fit on a 10m wide block! Highlights include the spacious master suite, separate study and designer kitchen that looks out to the large open plan living.
Another great example of why Vision One Homes is one of the most awarded home builders in Perth, this 3 bedroom, single storey home design offers great street appeal with the contemporary elevation helped by the fact that the entrance to the home is located at the side.
To the front of the home you will find the parents zone, with the study and master suite complete with large walk in robe and ensuite.
The well-sized minor bedrooms are located in the middle of the home leaving the rear dedicated to the large open plan living area and outdoor alfresco.
This is a rear loaded home design, meaning the garage is to the back of the house, which essentially means this is a home you would build on a narrow lot with a rear laneway. This home has been designed for 10m wide blocks, but can be configured to suit wider lots.
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Allegro
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!