Acclaim Master Suite Down $319,100
15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Acclaim Master Suite Down
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Based on the 2016 MBA AWARD WINNER, the Acclaim, this carefully planned and well executed two storey home design is perfect for the active family with a 15 metre wide lot. To view a version of this home with the master bedroom located upstairs click here.
As is the case with the display home version of this home, the 5 star master suite is located downstairs, next to the study, which could easily double for a nursery. The master bedroom also has all of the bells and whistles you would expect from a quality home builder including huge walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite.
To the rear of the floor plan you will see the open plan living area and alfresco, perfect for entertaining and taking in views to the rear of the home. The chef’s kitchen comes with all the modern appliances and must-have walk in pantry. The huge, secluded home theatre completes the ground floor and is the perfect spot to hideaway and watch the latest blockbuster.
The kids have all the space they need upstairs with 3 big bedrooms, main bathroom and spacious activity room. This home has everything a growing family needs!
With just over 295sqm of total area, this double storey home design is a popular choice among Perth families and is another great example of why Vision One Homes are always among the awards at the annual HIA and MBA home builders awards.
As with all of our affordable two storey home designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Two Storey Inclusions
- Engineered concrete slab to ground and upper floor.
- Double clay brick to ground floor.
- Engineered concrete stairs.
- Resilient insulated cladding system to upper floor.
- Optional upgrade to double clay brick to upper floor.
- Colorbond steel roof.
- Plasterboard ceiling lining to alfresco, porch and garage.
- 10 metre Sewer, Water and Power run in allowances to the home
- High ceiling to ground floor living areas as shown on plans.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and canopy range hood.
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite.
- Inset Stainless steel trough with laminated cabinet work
- Mirrored double sliding doors or walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Mitred tiling throughout.
- Flick mixer taps throughout.
- Soft close doors and drawers to all cabinetwork.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water connection points.
- Microwave recess with power point and pot drawer.
- Full height tiling to underside of canopy range hood.
- High capacity 170 litre gas storage hot water system.
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
Looking for a more complete option? Turnkey packages are available.
You still receive all the items included in the list above, plus choose from items including:
- Reverse cycle ducted air con
- Internal wall painting
- LED downlights throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Tiles to living areas
- Fully installed stainless steel dishwasher
- Venetian blinds
To find out more about all the inclusions for our Two Storey Homes or turnkey options get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Build for your future with
Vision One Homes
Get our technology package, valued at $35,000, with your new home. Plus, you can also include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for only $2990.Find Out More
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Acclaim Master Suite Down
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!