15m Lot Width
How It Measures Up
This 2016 MBA award winning display home is a carefully planned and well executed home design that is perfect for the active family looking to build on a 15 metre wide block.
There is so much packed into this spacious home including a 5 star master suite and ensuite, a study that could easily double as a nursery, home theatre and activity!
The large open plan living and dining areas access a huge alfresco, whilst the kitchen packs a punch with plenty of storage and walk-in pantry/scullery.
A further 3 good sized bedrooms nestled around the kids activity ensures that everybody has a place to wind down and relax in style.
This 4 bedroom home configuration is very popular with Perth families. Commonly referred to by home builders as ‘zoning’ it essentially means that with the minor bedrooms to the rear of the home, surrounding the activity room, the kids have their own area of the house. When looking at the floor plan you will see the parents take the front of the home with the luxury master bedroom and study (which can also easily become a nursery or even extended to form part of the bedroom.
The shared living spaces in this 15 metre wide home design include the large open plan living area, which interacts seamlessly with the outdoor alfresco area and the secluded home theatre that is perfect to lock yourself away to enjoy the latest blockbuster movie.
The Acclaim proves why Vision One Homes win home building awards year after year, it really does put a tick in every box!
What is Included
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Vision One Homes get in touch today!
Interested in this home? View our display home locations
House & Land Packages for Acclaim
If you don’t have a block of land (or even if you do), we can help create a home and land package just for you. We have great relationships with land developers to help you source the perfect block.
We can tailor a package to suit exactly what you want, including floor coverings, internal wall painting, window furnishings and even boundary fencing. That means you get one complete house and land package price, so you know exactly how much your new home will cost, with all the finishing touches!